Monday 14 March 2016

Glamour Beauty Festival + Outfit | BEAUTY/FASHION


The morning began in a rush to get ready. Our power had been cut so a quick run to the gym to straighten my hair was needed as I could not go to a beauty festival with the messy curly fro I woke up with!
I made my way to Sloane Square in Chelsea but not without walking past the beautiful houses on my way to the Saatchi Gallery.



No festival is complete without an outfit to match! My outfit for the day:




Shop my Outfit Below

Because I am not a morning person, I booked the timeslot of 2-6pm. I lined up and the first thing I did when I got in was get my goodie bag. It was perfect to carry around all my purchases as well!


I walked up to the 2rd floor and began there. I grabbed a glass of wine and walked around the stalls. I was immediately drawn to the perfume stand where I met the experts from Jimmy Choo, Annick Goutal, Agent Provocateur and Ellie Saab. I tried on the new Annick Goutal Rose Pompon scent and got a few free samples which I LOVE!
Next I moved onto the skincare section where they had the Balance Me Skin Scanning and mini massage, Garniers brand new Moisture Bomb skin hydrating collection, the Elizabeth Arden mini Oxygen Blast Facial treatment and the Liz Earle Cleansing Station. All of which teach you about your skin and how to properly look after it.

I continued up a floor to the nails where Rimmel, OPI and Sally Hansen were doing complimentary treatments!


It was now time for the talk! I booked to go see Tanya Burr speak who is a beauty, fashion, lifestyle YouTuber/blogger and also the cover girl for the December issue of Glamour Magazine. It was so interesting to hear her speak about her success and accomplishments in the beauty industry and it was very inspiring. To top it off she seemed very sweet and lovely and super gorgeous! If you haven’t already, make sure you check out her YouTube channel and blog. It is absolutely incredible!

It was 4pm by the time I left the talk so I decided it was time for me to explore the ground floor. I started at the Laura Mercier stand where I chatted to some of the experts about their products. I then moved onto the Illamasqua area where I lined up and got my eye makeup done. I chose to go for the smoky eye and the lovely makeup artist even showed me how to get the look myself! I loved it so much that I brought myself the palette.


In the next room I went to the NARS cheek studio where I learnt about contouring, blush and highlight and what colours are best for my skin tone.

Not only was there beauty products and treatments to try but there was also hair products and styles being done from OGX, GHD and Redken all of which I am obsessed with! Unfortunately I ran out of time to chat with these guys but I did get some lovely freebies from the OGX stand!

Speaking of freebies…
The goodie bag was filled with the most amazing products to try out! I am so grateful for everything I was given. Keep your eyes peeled for some product reviews coming up!




Thank you for such a lovely day Glamour Team! I wish I could have stayed longer. I am looking forward to next year!
If you too went to the Glamour Beauty Festival, let me know what you loved the most about it!
Thank you for reading.
Amber x

My Outfit:
Top: Topshop
Blazer: Dotti in NZ
Hat: Topshop
Sunglasses: New Look
Leggings: Glassons in NZ – Similar product from Zara 
Shoes: Primark

Tanya Burr:


No comments :

Blog Design by Get Polished