Sunday 6 March 2016

February Favourites 2016 | LIFESTYLE

Living in a new country really pushes you to experience new cultures and try new things. February has been a month of going out with the old and in with the new. As March arrives I thought I would make a list of all the products I have been loving over the last month.
Hope you enjoy x



Beauty

While I was travelling around America I discovered Sephora! I purchased the NARS All Day Luminous Weightless Foundation and Radiant Creamy Concealer while I was shopping one day as I had heard great reviews from other beauty bloggers. The foundation has more of a yellow undertone so I do still need to mix it with another foundation to make it match my skin tone.  Other than that they both have really great coverage, are easily buildable and last all day which is perfect!



This is another great Sephora purchase! I feel like this is all I have been wearing this month! I love all the colours on this palette and there are so many great combinations to experiment with. Whether you are looking for a more natural eye look or something darker this has it all.





Lips:
I have mainly been wearing 2 lipsticks this month. The first one is the Rimmel London Kate Moss 107. This colour is a gorgeous shade of red and has been a perfect for the winter months. The second is the Rimmel London Blush Pink 006. This is a stunning light pink lipstick which is ideal for a fresh spring look.




Hair

OGX Coconut Milk Shampoo & Conditioner:
This product is absolutely amazing! My hair felt healthier from the first wash.
Since leaving New Zealand and travelling, my hair was beginning to feel a bit like straw. I tried all types of shampoo and conditioner and nothing seemed to work. I am someone who uses heat on my hair almost every day so finding a product that strengthens and keeps my hair feeling soft and smooth is essential. This product is absolutely incredible. It is also very affordable which is even better!


If anyone gets really dry hair like I do, this is the product for you! Both of these products add moisture to your hair leaving it feeling smooth and conditioned. It can be used on wet or dry hair. I love the way this makes my hair feel and couldn’t recommend it more.



Body

Perfume - Gucci Bamboo:
I got this a few months ago for my wedding and I absolutely love it! It is also small enough to travel with or keep in your handbag and it lasts quite a while which is perfect! It smells fresh and isn’t too overpowering which I enjoy as well.



This is my favourite shower product at the moment. The exfoliating salt makes my skin feel incredibly soft after my shower and lasts until the next day. It also has a lovely fresh smell and makes my skin look and feel smoother. The best part about this is that it is not tested on animals.


Lifestyle

The White Company Candles:
I am obsessed with The White Company! They have so many candles to choose from with the most incredible smells. My favourite this month is White Pompelmo. Unfortunately I have used up the whole candle but thankfully I still have the diffuser to keep my room smelling fresh.



Anthropologie Planner:
I purchased this planner from Anthropologie when I was in New York over Christmas. I am someone who can be a little forgetful at times so keeping a planner is super important to me especially when I have job interviews and meetings to remember. This one is super cute and is small enough to keep in my handbag which is ideal!



As I am new to London, I am always looking for new places to explore. I found this book in Urban Outfitters and it has loads of great ideas for what to do and places to visit around London. You don’t even have to be going on a date to use this book as it has ideas for anyone. I can’t wait to begin exploring!



Hope you enjoyed! Thank you for reading.
Amber x

No comments :

Blog Design by Get Polished